Google typically doesn’t announce updates to the AdWords Editor but they did announced version 11.5 of the AdWords Editor. The big change is to support expanded text ads which started rolling out already. The other larger changes include mobile app engagement ads, import/export and simultaneous posting for multiple accounts, and other updates.
Here is a change log for you:
- Expanded text ads: This version provides full support for expanded text ads.
- Search improvements: Several improvements were made to the search bar to make it easier to find what you’re looking for.
- Multiple account posting: You can now post changes to multiple accounts at the same time.
- Mobile app engagement ads: Version 11.5 lets you create and edit mobile app engagement ads.
- Structured snippets: This version provides full support for structured snippets, which allow your ads to highlight specific aspects of your products and services.
- Multiple account import and export: You can now import a CSV file into multiple accounts and export more than one account into a single CSV file.
- Filter by type: When downloading campaigns, you can now use the “Select by type” option to choose certain types of campaigns, such as all Shopping campaigns.
- Sorting multiple columns: Version 11.5 lets you sort multiple columns.
- Aggressive targeting optimization: New ad groups created in mobile app installs campaigns are set to “aggressive targeting optimization” by default.
- Optional landscape image for app install ads: Version 11.5 lets you upload an optional landscape image when you create an app install ad.
Source Here.. Google-adwords-editor…